Going minimalist can result in gaining more, such as a wider view and more sunlight. This is the principle behind Marvin’s Ultimate Swinging Door, which boasts a narrow profile to allow more natural light to enter homes and give those inside even bigger views.
The Marvin Ultimate Swinging Door Unites Beautiful Design, Expert Craftsmanship and Unparalleled Performance
Designed to fulfill even the most ambitious architectural ambitions for home designs and home improvement projects, the Marvin Ultimate Swinging Door is framed by 3-inch stiles and rails for clean lines and a clutter-free aesthetic. It has four panels that can be combined to create large openings that give homeowners grand views and transform indoor spaces, making them feel lighter and more open, as well as bathing them in natural sunlight. With its durable extruded aluminum exteriors, homeowners can rest easy as their beautiful new doors will have years of worry-free protection. The warm wood interiors will also give every room a sense of luxury.
The Ultimate Swinging Door also boasts the following features:
- They can be configured to be inswing or outswing
- The doors are available in heights up to 10 feet
- Four panel configurations in widths up to 14 feet
- Their robust panel thickness means you can be confident in operating even the largest door panel
- The Ultrex® sill is designed for years of energy-efficient and weathertight operation
- The multi-point locking system is fully concealed
- Its adjustable hinges allow easy installation and years of smooth operation
- A Hidden Lock Status Sensor option can connect the door to smart homes to display when the door is closed and locked
To learn more about Marvin products, you can reach out to your authorized Marvin dealer in Southern California. Also serving Orange County, South Bay, Beverly Hills, Malibu, West Los Angeles and all of Southern California.
Westside Door – The Best Little Doorhouse In Town® Since 1971 – Southern California Authorized Marvin Dealer in West Los Angeles
We are located in West Los Angeles., on Sepulveda Blvd., between Pico and Olympic, one block east of the 405 Freeway.
We’ve been specializing in doors, windows, mouldings, skylights, and hardware since 1971.
Westside Door & Moulding
2326 South Sepulveda Blvd.
West Los Angeles, CA 90064
Phone: (310) 478-0311
Fax: (310) 478-0314